Monday, May 5, 2008

Bye Bye Chucky...

Getting back on my feet now from a week of naps, and another exhausting rainy weekend being jumped on by a toddler.

In last Monday's exam before chemo treatment #3, Chucky was estimated to be 1 cm in size - another dramatic reduction! That's pea-sized, people! At this rate the surgeon will only have some microscopic cells to go fish for - and yes, I'm still waiting for it to be scheduled.

p.s. I want to give a shout-out to my new visitors from HBS Section C, hi guys! A special thanks to Grace for driving up this weekend from NYC and enthusiastically taking the lead role in my budding reality TV show (without the cameras - yet), "mom-of-3-for-a-day." Hope you get a nap too, Grace!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

More good news that it is as small as a pea....

Rachel said...

Right ON!!! What incredibly good news!

HSF said...

I sent an email to your old work address. Is there a better address to use ( your out of office says you don't check in very often?).
Let me know to my email address.

Love all around
Hetty

Cathy said...

Awesome news all around Martha - glad to hear it!

Anonymous said...

Yay Martha! We are so happy for your news...

Anonymous said...

Super news!

Anonymous said...

Martha, I am so glad to hear that! You are missed here at work; rest up and continue your awesome progress. We're sending positive energy your way -